About these terms & conditions
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, we refer to the Website and the database collectively as ‘the Website’.
If you use any part of the Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes.
By continuing to use the Website you agree to all the changes we make to these terms and conditions.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be:
- available or uninterrupted;
- free from errors or omissions;
- secure or free from bugs or viruses.
At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of our Website (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Using the Website
The Website allows you to connect free-of-charge and request quotes from WEEE recycling companies and for the Recycling companies to contact you with information about their services.
We do not do any detailed background checks or perform a vetting process on the recycling companies to whom we advertise or may refer users of our Website, and we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any services and/or information provided. Before selecting a recycling a company to carry out your recycling needs, it is the sole responsibility for the Website user to do their own due diligence and seek professional advice where required before deciding to use particular recycling company.
The information contained on the Website and from any communication related to the Website does not constitute professional advice.
We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the Website user seeking to recycle WEEE and the Recycling Companies themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, information, products or services of any recycling companies.
You cannot use the Website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the Website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor, copy or scrape the Website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the Website works.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; or
- your appointment, instruction or use of suppliers or other persons found through or as a result of using our site.
Please note in particular that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, revenue or earnings;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website, such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To contact us in regards to these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.